Tuesday 4 October 2011

Dear Pea,

I write this to you, as you and myself are the only ones who read this blog. It has been at least 10 years since my last confession. And yes, I still come crawling back without the cat's pajammas as I originally promised to deliver. Fail. Nevermind, today we (me and the lovely Mr Fox) launched a site for my illustration work. Both gallery and shop I will be selling greeting cards & prints upon it. Whoooweee. I still am trying to decide whether to push this blog any more publicly than beyond your dear self and me. Not sure that I am constant enough to keep it all up, I mean really who has the time for a website, Twitter, Facebook AND a blog...I might, but not the bother I fear.

Anyway, I do hope you and your trotters are keeping well.
xxxxxxx

Sincerely all my love
The Floating Bog and The Parrot's Stick

No comments:

Post a Comment