Wednesday 21 July 2010

Alright, alright I know, I know that I haven't blogged lately (and I speak to myself when I write this as I am, with exception of dear Small, the only poor sod reading this.). Honestly, I do wish it weren't called a blog, it sounds like log and then when you say you're doing a log...well.

Anyway, I will be posting some work on my log soon, really I will, when I do some work it shall be posted. I won't deny that I haven't much touched illustration since graduating last year. But my appetite is growing and eventually I will eat my entire imagination and the digestion process will release all kinds of marvels...one hopes.

Don't go away, I will be back and laden with things, frying pans, spinning tops, a boot, snacks, cats pajammas (oh there's an idea, I WILL be back with cat's pajammas definitely.) I'm thinking that I shall begin with a character project (after cat's pajammas.). Yes. YES! Then it is settled, SEE YOU IN A FEW MOONS...(correction)...SEE MYSELF IN A FEW MOONS!!!!

With love from,

Flying Shed and the Wickering Pipe

No comments:

Post a Comment